• Forum
  • Jobs
  • New Job - Video Systems Developer- C++ d

New Job - Video Systems Developer- C++ development exper

Media Software Vendor is looking for a dynamic Lead Video Automation Systems Developer who can come in and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment! Media infrastructure is a HOT area as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, eBay etc. are all focused on making media a core part of their business.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
This is not just your average everyday development role - we are developing a brand new product line. This is Industrial Strength Programming - performance critical application development.

You'll be responsible for building everything from proof-of-concepts from your own specs, usability prototypes to deployment-quality code.

Skills/Qualifications

* Engineering specifications expertise along with hands-on coding involvement
* TV broadcast automation industry experience is a plus
* hardware integration (video routers, video switchers, satellite interfaces, branding, video servers, etc.)
* Core Java or C/C++ development, 5+ years required
* Working knowledge of C/C++
* Ability to work with several industry experts, customers
* Experience with monitoring systems a plus
* Experience with on-air CG, video standards is a plus
* Experience with platform-independent code and multi-generation versions of Win32 and Unix
* Willingness to work with and help manage customer support
* Familiarity with SNMP MIBS will be required
* Experience with asynchronous XML transport mechanisms and schemas
* Experience with BXF and PMCP a big plus
* Proven record of writing large chunks of business applications
* Working experience as team lead and/or architect
* SQL knowledge
* Practical turnkey system develop skills a must - ability to repurpose code from several projects, ability to decide between build vs. buy
* BS in Computer Science or a closely related field
* Experience writing code for multi-threaded environments
* Strong OO design skills
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
* Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies, third-party software and application domains.

Benefits

We offer a competitive salary, stock options, and medical benefits.

About Employer:
This is a stealth project, but company is a financially secure, leading supplier of software for Media companies. We have deep domain expertise in master control and business operations of media companies resident in our company and a desire to build new products.

We are executing on a new architectural vision of how media should be managed at major media deployment centres. Enormous opportunity for this product vision with the stability of a large, growing, parent company in related field.

Interested?

Please send a resume to heatherrobertt@hotmail.com.

Hi,

I have 6+ years of experience in C/C++, Linux. I worked for 2 startup companies (one is a client) and Motorola. I have Good experience in designing, development software from the scratch and I single handly delivered a project to 4DK technologies and it is passed in the QUALCOM ATP.

Right now I am in India and planning to apply for H1B for the year 2011 Quota. If you are intrested in my candidature Please let me know and also I have good circle of quality people who normally works for startup comanies. Those are mainly from Top Indian schools (IIT).

Please write to me @ajoseus@gmail.com. Looking forwared for your replay. Thanks for your time.

Regards
Ashly Jose
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.