• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Senior Quantitative Developer – High-t

Senior Quantitative Developer – High-tech Industry – Long-term Contract

Hope all is well. My name is Michael Jennings. By way of introduction, I am a career software engineer and Manager at Enterprise Peak, a consulting firm with a focus on software development and data science. You may have seen some other software engineering opportunities from us in the past; however, I wanted to reach out directly as well.

The main purpose of this email is that we are currently working with a global high-tech client and looking to bring on board a talented Senior Quantitative Developer. You will be working closely with software engineering, as well as the quant team, developing statistical models to enhance automotive self-driving capability.

There is really only one major requirement for this role:
• Prior experience developing both quantitative and application software in a professional environment.

Our client, based in downtown Chicago, is a global leader in mobile navigation communications and is currently building custom software infrastructure to support cutting-edge autonomous driving and mapping technology. We are currently engaged in several large projects on-site and I cannot say nicer things about this team.

This is a traditional on-site position with a standard Monday – Friday schedule; remote work and travel is not an option. Of course I realize that you do NOT live in the Chicago area, but perhaps you might be interested in relocating to this wonderful city for a long-term, contract-to-hire opportunity.

Due to the nature of the work environment, we can only consider US citizens or GC holders for this role. No sponsorship will be provided.

I completely understand that you may not be in the market right now. If that is the case, then I would like to ask for your assistance. Is there anyone you could recommend for this position? We have an excellent referral program and I would tremendously appreciate it.

If interested, please send us your resume (please don’t worry about updating). I will review and immediately follow up with you.

Kindest Regards,
Michael

Michael Jennings
Manager | Systems Integration
Enterprise Peak
980 N Michigan Ave, Ste 1277, Chicago, IL 60611
mjennnings@enterprisepeak.com | www.enterprisepeak.com
Last edited on
Hello

Looking for permanent or temporary staffing solutions? We are leading manpower Agency in India with office in USA, UK, Canada & More.

North USA Office
104 Esplanade ave,
120 Pacific, CA 94044, USA
Email: pallavi@allianceinternational.co.in
Phone: +1.917.6688.461
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.