NEED TUTORING FOR BASIC C++

Hello guys new to the site was recommended by a friend I'm looking to see if there are any experience c++ coders that may have some extra time to write some simple codes for some extra cash. I find myself stuck in trying to make a program for the following question:

A zoo park likes to generate welcome booklets for their customers; the booklet shows the family members' names, the price for each ticket. The program should ask how many adults and children tickets are needed (the price for an adult is $32.00 and $15.00 for a child). The program should calculate the total cost of tickets for a group (with both adults and children) and it should display this total cost.

if interested please reply and let me know I would appreciate it very much. Thanks
Hi!

I do C++ tutoring (check my site out: www.concordspark.com).

The only thing is I won't be solving the assignment for you, I'll be helping you understand the assignment and C++ so you can solve it yourself. Other than that, all my resources, etc... are at your disposal.

If you are interested, email me at: sparkprogrammer@gmail.com

Joe
I learned on website https://www.khanacademy.org/. It is so useful for learner who attempt to learn by themselves. Hope that it can help u.
Hello!

I study for Web Design & Video Games. This "problem" can be solved in C++ very easily (Under 20 mins). I can either send it to you as ready coded or can help you with the basics for begginers on C++.

If you are interested of me helping you please email me at bamllarimirgen@gmail.com

Greetings , Mirgen.
Last edited on
this is a very easy program you can easily learn how to do this yourself with in a day or two if it's a console application

just follow this site and other online resources

I am not here to take your money if this is an assignment it's best that you do it yourself,because if this is the field you are getting into you will have to know how to solve problems yourself,if you have any problems with some code the great people of this forum will gladly help
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.