We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
C++ Software Developer (f/m) Focus Automotive in Oldenburg
What does your work life look like with us?
As Embedded Software Developer, you are involved with very demanding projects, sometimes teamed with other E.S.R. Labs employees, and usually in cooperation with leading automotive OEMs. You develop software which ensures network communication within control devices used in world-renowned vehicle brands (such as Volkswagen/Audi or BMW). You are part of the entire process of development and you work with different Ethernet-based technologies.
What we expect from you? Required:
• Excellent teamwork capability
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Good knowledge of network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
• Good English language skills
• Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
• Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
• Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
• Embedded expertise
• Knowledge of agile software development
• German language skills
What you can expect from us
• Diverse and interesting tasks
• Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
• Exciting and motivating work environment
• Projects which will challenge you to excel
• Flexible work-hour models
• Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
• The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
• Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Apply now: https://esrlabs.softgarden.io/job/1509233/C++-Software-Developer--f-m--Focus-Automotive---Location-Oldenburg?jobDbPVId=4096010&l=en
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.