Help with final project

Hello everyone,

I hope I'm posting in somewhat of the right area. I can't think of any better place to post this. I am having an issue with coming up with an idea to get my final project done for the first part of C++ at my school that I am attending.
For my final project, I have to find a person that needs an application or create an application that you need yourself. Unfortunately, I am not able to come up with any ideas for an application that I would need for myself. I also don't think I would have the time to make anything major, as I am a one person team for my final. I also don't know which type of people or businesses to approach to find customers, since not everyone knows the lingo of the programming world. In my wife's words, I talk to a computer. Anyway, I appreciate any ideas or directions that I am pointed in. Again, I figured this forum would be the perfect place to find a direction. Thanks again.
closed account (N3CMizwU)
How about an application to record the purchase/sale of a variety of cryptocurrencies that calculates end of year tax liability?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.