Look to C++ programmer

I am looking for a C++ programmer who has a good experience with Linux and Windows

The task is converting a C++ code is built on Linux to be work on Windows.

You can have a look at the code:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/582314/moealib.tar.gz

If you interested or you know anyone can do this job, please let me know

It is so important to me to find someone help me out in my PhD project

The fee terms can be discussed later.

Looking forward to hear from you soon

P.S. this task is a part of my Phd project
Hi meme1982. What University are you attending?
University of Leeds

why u r asking ?!
Just needed to know what University I should contact and inform that one of their students is cheating. It really pisses me off that you come to this forum and ask for help on a PhD Project!!!! Were you sleeping in class the last 6 years! You should be earning that Ph D not looking to hire someone to get it for you!! It amazes me that you're this far into your education and you can't do this on your own!
@Return 0

There is nothing wrong with using third party software in a PhD project.

Would you have him write the Windows Operating System from scratch too?
Who said anything about third party software? What are you referring to??
The job is regarding a third party library called "moealib". meme1982 wants to make use of that library in his PhD project but its not written for compilation Windows. So he want a Windows version of it.
Oh I see... I completely misunderstood the request then, sorry about that meme1982!
@Return : No Comment !!!

@Galik : Thank you !!!

closed account (z05DSL3A)
meme1982,

You have no comment for Return 0, not even to accept his apology? His misunderstanding was quite reasonable especially as you said 'P.S. this task is a part of my Phd project'. That, to me, suggest that it is something that you should be doing yourself. Return 0s response may have been a little OTT but not entirely unreasonable.

Out of interest, what is your PhD about?
I don't know why all of you are asking about my PhD project !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

It's my mistake that I mentioned it. I should not be honest!!!

Just to clear any misunderstanding, my request here to get someone can help me BUT NOT to do my PhD project, NO one can do it better than me. It's my own idea!!

My request is only 1% of my PhD , that's nothing comparing what I will do it myself !!!

Any question about my project will not be answered. Hope's that OK

Cheers

meme1982 wrote:
Just to clear any misunderstanding, my request here to get someone can help me BUT NOT to do my PhD project, NO one can do it better than me. It's my own idea!!

My request is only 1% of my PhD , that's nothing comparing what I will do it myself !!!

See, we can't know any of that unless we know what the project is. Sorry, it's just a routine intentions check we do here.

-Albatross
closed account (z05DSL3A)
meme1982 wrote:
I don't know why all of you are asking about my PhD project ... Any question about my project will not be answered. Hope's that OK

I was just showing interest. If you don't want to go into any detail about your project then that is your purgative.
Wouldn't it be easier\cheaper\faster to ask someone to write a custom Windows library? Unless this falls outside the parameters of your project (I'm not trying to push buttons, it's an honest question)?
I wouldn't mind doing it... but I just get some kind of python file from the download... somethings wrong with it. You can email me if you want to.
Hi,

I would be interested in doing it. I am also PhD student from Notts. Send me an e-mail if your interested!
@NEIGHBOR ... Notts or notts trent?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.