• Forum
  • Jobs
  • [ROYALTY] Anti-Cheat Business Looking fo

[ROYALTY] Anti-Cheat Business Looking for C++ Game Programmers!

[ROYALTY] Anti-Cheat Business Looking for C++ Game Programmers!

Project Title:
Anti-Cheat Business

Description:
We're looking for a C++ Game Programmer to work on a new Anti-Cheat Business. There is a potential ownership stake involved.

This business is not related to programming an actual Anti-Cheat. It will not be used to detect cheaters. It is a service to be connected to existing anti-cheat.

To fully implement the service we'll need a single C++ Game Programmer (hence why we're looking here) and a Website / Database Developer (which we'll look for elsewhere).

Because this service doesn't currently exist, we're hesitant to go into in-depth details in a public forum post. You can legally patent / protect a product, whereas ideas get no legal protection whatsoever.

But we do have a full Powerpoint Briefing available for those individuals who would like to know more. <-----------------------Important!

The individual must currently reside inside the United States and be a legal United States resident. Telecommute / Online work is OK, relocation is not necessary. We'll explain why during the briefing.

Team Structure:
Ecommerce Developer (Filled)
C++ Programmer (Vacant)
Website / Database Developer (Vacant)

Previous Work:
Ecommerce Developer has 10+ Years of Ecommerce Development / Ownership with over 6 Million Dollars in sales.

Talent Required:
C++ Game Programmer
- Must have C++ Programming Experience, not just Blueprints.
- Must be willing to take on challenging tasks and do / learn whatever is needed to accomplish them.
- Self motivated and driven to succeed.
- Must be a legal US resident and currently residing inside the United States.

E-mail: AntiCheatService@yahoo.com
This week we're working on a couple of different things!

Ecommerce:
- Testing both the website and the ecommerce platform on Droid, Samsung, and Apple mobile devices.
- Generating Branding Logos / Icons in Adobe Photoshop.
- Paypal Payment Processor integration.

Database:
- Researching Database hosting options.
- Investigating Database to C++ communication methods.

If we can get a C++ programmer on board we'll be launching in a month or two!  Just need 10 hours a week for a little while!  Potential Equal Ownership stake for the C++ programmer!

Unlike building a video game for several years, we'll be up and running in several months!  A lot less time investment!

If you want to hear more, hit us up for a briefing!
I added an image of our Trello board to the other posting we have:

https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/702612-royalty-anti-cheat-business-looking-for-c-game-programmers/?page=2

Still looking for a C++ Programmer!
Important for anyone considering this position: in case it wasn't obvious, there doesn't appear to be a salary for taking this offer. In response to a question on the other forum about the salary range, the representative replied with:
It's an ownership percentage of the business. If you'd like to hear more I can do a briefing on it anytime!
...and nothing else.

-Albatross
You are correct on all 3 points:
1. It is not a salary position.
2. It's an ownership percentage of the business.
3. If you'd like to hear more I can do a briefing on it anytime!

We have all the details when people stop by for a briefing :)
Still looking for a C++ programmer!

Not a lot of work needed for a potential ownership stake!

You won't find that in any indie video game team, those require a LOT of time and effort.
Still looking for a C++ programmer.

Stop by today to hear more about the business!
Why specifically a "C++ Game" programmer?
Why not someone who is experienced in say, I dunno, network security.
If you know C++ we'd be willing to see what you can do.

A Game C++ Programmer would probably have a little bit easier time, as they're already writing game code with C++

But it's something people can probably learn if they're motivated :)
I don't meet your other criteria....
No worries man.

Good luck on your future projects!
Still looking for a C++ Programmer!

Got the first commercial video draft done for the business.  Now we're on to finding some voice acting talent.

The ecommerce portion of the business is basically done at this point.  The database portion is 50-75% done.  Just waiting on the final C++ portion and we're LIVE!
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
Now we're on to finding some voice acting talent.

@zapshe duty calls.

@AntiCheatService have you considered other freelance sites? I personally reccommend peopleperhour.com
Hi, guys!! Recommend good service software development. Can get advises about software development, IT technologies, correlation vs regression; https://onix-systems.com/blog/correlation-vs-regression Support 24/7
Last edited on
Now we're on to finding some voice acting talent.

My demo is on my website which is linked in my profile. But I'm curious about why you'd need a voice actor.
@Astra

Thanks for the message!

We've got a couple of people working up audio recordings right now.

As far as the peopleperhour goes, we're offering an ownership stake for the C++ programmer. We don't have the funding to do paid C++ programming. But thanks for the heads up!
You dont needed a c++ programmer just basic code everything is ok
just a basic algorithm
if player's y positon higher than expected value ban
if player on out of bounds ban
if player speed is higher than expected ban
if player in unwanted area ban
if player clicking in second than expected (13cps for example) exit the game and do not accept kills like
@ASingleGameEngineDevelop

Thanks for your message!

We're not making an anti-cheat program. Our system won't detect cheaters. Our service is a program that will connect with existing anti-cheat.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.