• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Graduate C++ Development role in London

Graduate C++ Development role in London

Graduate C++ Development
£25k-£30k & fabulous benefits
Central London

The Company:
Our client is one of the most passionate and driven software vendors when it comes to C++, algorithmic development. Voted a top 100 SME to work for in the UK, they have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry and are truly passionate about software.

The Role:
Due to continued success, my client has a number of Graduate C++ positions available as part of a wider growth plan.

oYou will join a high quality team of software engineers developing core-product code with continued mentoring.
oYou will contribute throughout the development lifecycle, and take a proactive role in the analysis of business processes
oYou will produce software that is of the highest quality whilst maintaining the reputation of ease-of-use, performance and reliability.

Experience in one or more of the following would be an advantage:
oC++, Java, Visual Basic, .Net,
oObject Orientated (OO) development techniques.
oSoftware design methodologies

For further information please contact Georgina Forster at Connections on 0118 989 7614, or email: georgina@connectionsrecruit.co.uk
Also visit our website at www.connectionsrecruit.co.uk
Could one live Central London on such a wage nowadays??
I believe that the starting salary of £25k-£30k is very competitive in today’s market for a graduate position that mandates no commercial experience. The same organisation will offer a greater salary if relevant experience exists.
:)

Is this job open for foreigner?

And I want to know the living expense in london!
I will vouch for dougiemails. The salary offered he is more than adequate to live in London (and buy beer). It's a very standard graduate salary.

Toptony: I think this would depend on your eligibility to hold a working visa in the UK/EU.
:)

thanks zaita!

What I worried is how I get the working visa!
To dougiemails: I currently do not hold a work permit for UK but if i get the offer from your end, the visa process would be faster...or is it like - i need to have the work permit before i apply for this vacancy..?
London c++ programmers group ---> http://c.meetup.com/63/members/

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.