Need C++ developers Game Design

closed account (43RGz8AR)
Hello, I am looking for C++ developers interested in developing games that live in the US area.

Requirements:
1) Have a good understanding of C++ (not C).
2) Must be willing to work with no payment until the project is finished.
3) Have a understanding of openGL and openAL API's.
4) Be willing to work on a team.

If you are new to using openGL and openAL or even C++ we are willing to help you learn to some extent.

Please PM me if your interested.
Last edited on
Also consider posting this on Gamedev.net
i'm interested... i know c++ basics... meaning I've read the tutorial on this site... I need the help with OPENGL/OPENAL and i'm really willing to learn

put in an extremely long term commitment
Last edited on
Hi, I am interested. I have 5.6 Years of experience in C++,Unix. I have leveraged the features of C++ advanced concepts like STL and also Multithreading,design patterns using C++.

I have worked with Ericsson (R&D) and Lucent (R&D).

Please do let me know where should i send my resume to get evaluated by you.

Looking forward for your response and further discussion.

I suggest you to try Onlinetutorsite (www.onlinetutorsite.com).Those guys provide a quality service because I have been using their homework help and tutoring services for a long time.They provide good services for Statistics homework help,chemistry homework help,math homework help,physics homework help,Statistics Tutoring,Physics Tutoring,Chemistry Tutoring,Math Tutoring

I think it is worth in trying them.
closed account (E3vDSL3A)
I'm too inexperienced to help.....But if you brush up my skills I can devote codes for a project.

:)

I can type up to nearly 80 words per minute, so I can create fast codes...Problem: I am inexperienced.
I may be able to help. I have programmed some basic games in Allegro and I am currently working on a Mario Bros clone. I know my way around C++ and would be willing to learn OpenGl.
I have only been doing c++ for a few months but I learn extremely fast and would love to help. plese email me @ zaricpp@gmail.com.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.