• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Senior Software Engineer (C,C++)

Senior Software Engineer (C,C++)

ARINC's headquarters in Annapolis, MD is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support the design and implementation efforts for the GLOBALink Engineering (GLE) Group at their headquarters in Annapolis, Maryland.

GLE develops and maintains high availability systems to provide domestic and international aviation communications. Aircraft communications across GLOBALink systems supply up-to-the-minute weather, help lower fuel consumption for routes over the North Pole, and improve flight following. This is just a small sampling of the GLOBALink Services that you will be a part of providing to the aviation community.

The candidate will perform full life-cycle software development including eliciting customer and technical requirements; designing system and software solutions; and implementing, integrating and testing approved solutions. Our Linux based software is part of a high availability aviation communications network where protocols and high availability are integral to the software development. The candidate will develop on one or more of our Linux based software applications including: Message Processing, Ground Station, Network Management, and Databases.

Required Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess at least five (5) years of experience performing full life-cycle software development in a team environment. The candidate must be a detailed oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills.

Desired Experience:
Experience leading small technical teams.
One or more of the following technology areas:
Linux, C, C++, Python, UML, Java, Perl, TCP/IP, POSIX Threads, Rational Rose

Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering

If interested, please apply online at www.arin.com/careers to job #8412. We look forward to hearing from you.
Last edited on
Hi,

please send me your contact info to gtm631 at
yahoo dot com . I think I qualify and we can talk.

Thank you, - Alex
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.