We offer software developers the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly. While this software developer will work independently on projects, there is also extensive collaboration within the applications developer team. Only software engineers seeking to make a difference in a growing, collaborative and fast-paced environment should apply.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies -- .NET 4.0, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, etc.
- Develop and enhance both Windows desktop and web applications, as well as embedded systems.
- Work on all aspects of the software development lifecycle, and the varied areas of our production software.
- Required: Thank you for understanding that we have very specific requirements for this software programmer role.
- Minimum education is a 4-year bachelor's degree, CS, or CE degree or similar.
- Require 2+ years full time post-graduation software development experience with C# and/or C++.
Strongly prefer 3+ years recent software programming experience creating windows and web applications.
Prefer C++ programming experience, but would consider a candidate with only very strong C#.
Prefer SQL experience in creating databases, not just manipulating data.
Prefer professional MFC software programmer experience.
BIG PLUS -- experience with Silverlight and WPF, or WCF!
Windows GUI design experience.
Graphics processing and manipulation experience. Otherwise, no preference for prior industry.