Are you a stellar developer and are you interested in 3D animation? If so, we want to meet you!
Mixamo is changing the way 3D animations are created, making it real-time and accessible to everybody, including consumers. Animations created using Mixamo are used in video-games, animated fils, commercials, research, etc.
Mixamo Inc, a venture-backed startup in San Francisco focused on 3D character animation technology, is looking for a C++ Engineering Manager.
Want to know more about Mixamo, see the magic in action at http://www.mixamo.com/motions
What about you?
• Engineering Leadership
o Experience working directly with product team to tease product and technical requirements
o Experience leading and mentoring engineers
o Experience managing issue tracking processes (JIRA, or other)
o Experience with multi-tier web applications
o Experience with QAing web applications and related best practices
• You are a superhero web developer that can take data from jQuery to ActiveRecord with your eyes (moderately) closed
• You have a discriminating eye for UI and UX and can hold your own in a conversation about it
• You enjoy giving life to an idea by turning it into something people can actually use
• You have an RSS reader populated with programming and RoR feeds (among other things)
• You like 3D, either in your movies or in your games
• You like to have fun, be heard, and contribute in ways beyond programming
What about the position?
• Provide expertise on web related security
• Help scale the web application to meet our rising demand
• Help us move things to the cloud and other virtualized infrastructures
• Help build more automation into our development and deployment
What will you get from us:
• Get to be a core part of our lean and mean engineering team
• Learn from and mentor other smart and passionate engineers
• An agile development flow which strives for ultimate developer nirvana
• Regular interaction across teams with our animators, motion capture director, and our CEO
• Fun in San Francisco