Make Money, 600.000$ a year!!!

Hello guys!

I'm on a project right now, its basicly making a Flyff private server.
I can setup the server and everything myself, did it like 2 years ago so I know how to do it, but I closed it because I didn't know how to make a good website, but here I am, looking for some people who want to help me.

I will pay if you help me, not small amount, I will pay GOOD!
What you need to be able to do:
-Make a simple background
-Make a forum with catagories
-Make a forum register website with email activation (so people doesnt spam)
-Make a donator page
-Make a website shop (pay real cash for ingame items you can't buy from normal shops)
-Make a free hosting website!!!!!! I will maybe change to paying website later if its a succses!
-Highscore

To join the project add me on skype: Hirethecoder
Good money = 300,00$ and more! If its a succses you will get more later!! :)

Youtube: TheNorwegianChris
MSN: christopher_brevik@hotmail.com
Basically, you are asking people if they want to join an unambiguously illegal project that may or may not pay. I don't think you're in the right forum.
Hang on.... you have "300,00$" but you will "maybe" change to a paid hoster?
Seems dodgy to me.
lol, the guy knows how to set-up a private server, but doesn't know how to use simple xHTML and SQL commands. I'd say "PASS".
Last edited on
Yeah, some people are so stupid. There's some guy in another thread who can't manage his objects, and when people refused to do his homework for him, he had a hissy-fit.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
Just ask for X % up front so the client is committed to the project and won't disappear. I did a job like this a while back and in the end (12 months) ended up with about $6,000 in the bank for only about 3 months of work. I knew the client personally beforehand, so it's a bit different, but the money is out there.
sorry, what's the meaning of "PASS"?
@crawling pasta....... u r right.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.