I am looking for a Software Developer. This is a permament role based in Leatherhead.
As a Software Developer with the team in Surrey, you will work on the design, coding, debugging and testing of human machine interface software for our state-of-the-art electronic products using Object Oriented Design in C++. You will work closely with hardware and software engineers to deliver specific project goals derived from product requirements. It is the perfect opportunity for an experienced software developer to work on leading-edge projects.
As a Software Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong experience in developing software using object oriented design in C++
- Proven skill in GUI application development
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline, e.g. electronic engineering or computer studies is preferred but not essential
- Experience in any of the following areas will be considered a plus: Java, Python, UML, design patterns, Qt
As a Software Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Taking ownership of leading-edge software development projects
- Converting requirements to design and code
- Adding new functionality to existing GUI designs
- Testing new features
- Analysing and debugging software issues
- Contributing to continuous improvement processes
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please apply via the link https://cobham.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en_gb&job=00AZR
or send me you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org