Qubic Game's needs programmers

We are a hobbyist team and we need help from programmers in order to finish the project.

We are making a C++ OpenGL3+ game. The game is in early development, and I need 1-2 more programmers to help me finish the project.

I am a web designer and the team leader, but also know C++ and OpenGL a bit. Leading the team has taken a lot of my time though, so I need help in the programming for the game.

Our game will be a top down shooter with the OpenGL effects as an enhancement.

There are a lot of resources already made for the game, and a lot are still being made, I only have 2 years experience in C++, but I have created a basic engine with minor bugs atm, I'm currently working on upgrading the engine to a newer OpenGL and adding GLSL to the program.

Knowing it will take me a good amount of time to finish it alone. We are using a map editor, so making the levels won't be any hassle, but making the engine and game objects are what need to be done.

If you want to help with our hobbyist project, and have a good amount of experience in C++ and OpenGL, please contact me by email: bwebster890@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brendan Webster
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.