• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Looking for a C++ programmer with SFML 2

Looking for a C++ programmer with SFML 2.0 knowledge

Paid: Yes if a profit is made
Location: I'm based out of Woburn, MA. USA but we are all communicating via the internet. Probably skype or g-talk or something.
Type: Although you are only a developer for this one game, afterwords we will become a full-time development team and you are given the choice to stay with us or not.
Requirements: C++ with SFML 2.0 knowledge or C++ engine development knowledge or blender 3D modelling knowledge.
time frame: We will be excepting developers for as long as the project lasts and it will hopefully be released for the holdiay season 2015.

If you are interested read below

Hey guys. I am currently heading a game development company that is working on a game similar to Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. It is being developed with SFML 2.0. Currently, we are still in the recruiting stage but we are also beginning to work on the first teaser/announcement trailer. If you know C++ with SFML we are looking for you.Currently we only have one official C++ developer although we have another developer or two willing to help. The game will hopefully released in time for the 2015 holiday season. We will making our own engine because of various reasons so people who can do low level engine work would be greatly appreciated. We also only have one blender modeller so if you have any knowledge of blender, that'd be awesome as well. This is a project game, so don't expect to get paid until AFTER the game comes out. You will get paid. The amount of money you get depends on how much money is made. If you are interested please join the forums and PM me on there. My name on our forums is the same as my name here. "Derek M".

www.medinagames.tk
Last edited on
iam intrested for this deal iam C++/VC++ Programmer in India Intrested work on this project let u know if we proceed further
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.