Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Must be authorized to work in U.S.
If interested, please send your updated resume, U.S. Work Authorization and best hourly rate on W2 or 1099 or C2C (all inclusive).
• Specialized knowledge of software, documentation, utilities and program scripts.
• Mid to Long term contract for Java/J2EE Software Engineer, ideally with Google Web Toolkit, JPA2, EJB3, Hibernate, and Oracle RDBMS experience.
• This is a Java programmer role in a highly efficient team using Agile software development practices.
• The products are primarily web applications which require a very deep Java development background and excellent communication skills.
• Will work independently and as part of a team with responsibility for key aspects of healthcare products.
• Health Care industry experience is a plus as well.
• Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for internal functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, and marketing.
• Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharts, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs.
• Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
• Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
• Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: 9+ years of experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.