Software Developer - C++

Job Description:

Interactive Data has an immediate opening for world class developer to join a technology team that builds software interacting with major exchanges around the globe! In this role, you will write and tune software for class-leading performance, design and implement improvements to live market data systems, and monitor and analyze the performance of the system.
Responsibilities
Perform real-time and multi-threaded programming in support of company’s online products, with emphasis on researching, creating and maintaining high-performance, object-oriented, light-weight and highly efficient commercial enterprise applications (Linux, C++)
Be responsible for all phases of software development, including analyses and generation of system and component requirements, schedules, design, implementation, integration, unit and acceptance testing of new and enhanced applications and features
Work with a team of highly skilled software developers in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment

Required Experience:

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree, or equivalent work experience
7+ years of professional C++ programming experience, including server side, multi-threaded programming for high-performance real-time applications
Exceptional programming skills, a penchant for collaboration, and an interest in working on high-performance, mission-critical systems.
Solid experience with C/C++ in linux environment
experience working with large-scale multi-threaded, realtime systems
Keen eye for writing latency sensitive code, and solid understanding of hardware architecture, algorithms, data structures, high performance software, and cutting edge IPC mechanisms.
Effectively work under strict deadlines, and be a team player with good people skills.
Experience with Linux g++, multi-threading, TCP / IP
Experience with real-time application engineering, debugging, performance analysis and tuning
Experience developing 24 x 7-available, mission-critical server applications that run in an operations center
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Ability to be independent and highly self-motivated
Ability to set and achieve goals, requiring minimal supervision
Pluses
Experience writing or maintaining applications that handle securities exchange feed data (SIAC, NYSE Euronext, NASDAQ OMX, CME, ARCA, Eurex, LME etc.)
Familiarity with applications that handle various securities types (equities, options, futures, fixed income)
Experience with Java programming (server-side / high-performance).

Last edited on
Hi, I have done B.E Computer Engineering. I have 2.9 year of Exp in C++ Windows/Linux. Also i have worked in multi-threadeding, Financial Trading Algorithm development and Socket Programming also. I am interested for Job. Let me know if anything for me..

Email: mota.pratik@gmail.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.