C++ Monthly Coding Competition

closed account (3qX21hU5)
Hey everyone we just finished up the polling for competition suggestions and now have our competition for the month of July.

The competition will be about creating a creative IRC Bot, if you are interested in participating in the competition head on over here for more details.

http://cppcomp.netne.net/showthread.php?tid=4

Anyone is free to join and we aim to make it a casual and friendly competition. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited on
closed account (G309216C)
Ah damit I already have a IRC bot I made but it is Windows Specific. Else I would have participated.
yeah and i was learning winsock library :/ I have to install sfml but I know thats not going to happen

I guess im going to have to start using ubuntu on my partition, I wonder how far I will get installing sfml there (let alone the IDE)

grr, bloody windows.
Yea, I tried to get a linux partition going, it passed away when my Belkin UBS wireless would not work. Linux hardware support is horrible.

EDIT: Euphemism
Last edited on
you knowi couldnt believe how easy it was to download and set up sfml in linux but I cant for the life of me set up any ide to use it XD

the filesystem is really odd, linux is hard, why cant they make a OS which is truly idiot proof
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.