python is amazing!!

today i just got into python and my lord it is amazing!!! it's so productive!
@Disch Now, in all fairness, that was "Python seems so easy" and this is "Python is amazing!!" which are two different points of view ;).
closed account (3qX21hU5)
There does seem to be a lot of repeat threads lately. We have had a bunch of mac vs windows or linux vs windows threads. A bunch of programming in highschool threads. A bunch of can I learn sonething if I am young threads. And more lol.
Yeah it has been done. Makes me wonder if I should start one "Is 32 years old too old to program?" The never hurts to reply. Yes, python is great, but I've never used it for much outside of the tutorials "Learning Python the Hard Way" online book.
, but I've never used it for much outside of the tutorials "Learning Python the Hard Way" online book.

its one of those things that is great to know, but i wouldnt create an entire project in it

thats my view on it
Did the entire python tutorial on codeacademy in 2 weeks and been solving codeforces problems with python ever since. My attraction to the language is how it lets you get an idea across in an almost essay-like format without the need for messy keywords. So as soon as you find a way to solve a problem, you can immediately begin to implement it rather than worry about variables that are needed

print "I love python" vs cout << "I love c++" << endl;
@Disch my bad had'nt been on here in a while didn't know someone else had discovered the awesomeness of python;)

Now i just want to learn how to hack with it! lol
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.