Office on ipad?

closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Hello there

My dad bought the ipad less than a year ago and he thought u could make,edit and view word doc,excel and PowerPoint. He is a doctor and has to do alot of power points(i Donno which one is right, PowerPoint or power point) so this is my question

Q1. Any app that let's u edit and create word,excel and PowerPoint. Without Internet

And it's fine if its for money.

And i haven't jailbroken my devise again but if it lets me get this than I will.im aware there isn't one out for ios 6.1.3 but hopefully for ios 7 there will be
Last edited on
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote). Soon will work with iCloud too. Apple is already asking people to try it out (I got an email from Apple to do that about a week ago).
Searched iWork, it's not in App Store
It should be separated into three apps: Pages, Numbers, Keynote

I have not actually used them because I think you have to pay for them, and I don't like paying for apps (actually I have never payed for an iOS or Android app in my life).

Edit: Just checked, each app is separately $9.99 (in the US).
When you search "iWork", all three of them come up, or you can go to 'Apps made by Apple' section.
Last edited on
Yea just saw that.i was gonna edit my reply.if my dad likes it than thank u so much beucuz his laptop charger broke and he has been using my desktop from since..thanks
NP, hope it works!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.