just in case

closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
This is probably pointless to post, but I will anyways just to be safe. The dts posting in the job section is not me. It looks like a real buisness and not my pipe dream.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.
Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.
You should really learn to search things :)*sarcasm*
http://www.cplusplus.com/user/dts/
Last edited on
For what it's worth, I think he meant 'jobs' instead of 'lounge'.
For what it's worth, I think he meant 'jobs' instead of 'lounge'.

If you are referring to my comment to Fred, please note that it had no bladed edge. I would remove it but that is not right.
No, my comment was to Lumpkin.

I figure DTS's post makes more sense when you realise he's talking about another forum.
yeah sorry i meant jobs. my mistake. ill fix that
When he said 'dts' I thought he was referring to himself. I thought someone compromised his account and was posting on his behalf.
closed account (yADwAqkS)
@Lumpkin That's what it looked like to me too.
DTSCode wrote:
The dts posting in the lounge job section is not me.

@Lumpkin and @retsgorf597

He couldn't have been anymore clear that it wasn't him.
Well, first off when I read it it wasn't the same here. I never knew there was a dts in the jobs in the first place.

People shorten DTSCode's name to 'dts'/'DTS', how am I supposed to know what he was talking about if I never knew of the second account's existence?
bhx was making a joke that time ;) everyones just giving you a hard time lumpkin for my mistake. dont worry. but thats why i posted this. so people dont think im him. while i dont like the fact that a company called dts is posting here (since i want to call my company that) i wanted to clear things up. people might think its my pseudo company and might not take it seriously
@DTSCode
Yeah, guess the strike through was too subtle of a joke :/. I was sitting here thinking of a company name for you and thought of the worse sounding one:

DTSCode now reveals his coding company, DTSCode Company (DTSCoCo) ;)

Sounds like a company Ice-T's wife would have made now that I think about it lol.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
im really scared right now...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.