Xbox emulator, PS Vita?

closed account (NUj6URfi)
Is it possible to build an Xbox emulator for the PS Vita with a disc drive to read the Xbox games? If not, is it possible to take the now smaller parts required in an Xbox, build them, jack out the Xbox hard drive and build a portable Xbox? The biggest problem I see with the emulator is the fact that the PS Vita uses ARM. If it wasn't for that I would try plugging in my Xbox hard drive into a PS Vita.
Emulator? PS Vita? If the Vita has the power and you have the time I suppose it is possible. I can't really say for sure as I don't have a Vita and haven't looked into it much yet.
Why does power matter?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
No you most likely can't. A PSVita isn't powerful enough to handle Xbox360 (assuming it's not a one) games.

Ben Heck made a Xbox laptop. If you're comfortable with taking apart a 250 dollar system and redesigning it then it should only take a few months.
Xbox != Xbox 360
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
xbox 1 != xbox one != xbox 360 ?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
A PSVita isn't powerful enough to handle Xbox360 (assuming it's not a one)
Also assuming it wasn't a original xbox...

The vita wouldn't get any reasonable preformance from the emulator anyhow.
Thanks for pointing out Ben Heck. Maybe I'll try that. I can get a Xbox 360 for 120 at GameStop. I was only looking for an Xbox laptop but this is better. Thanks everyone.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.