Volunteer

I need a partner in joining me in sdl or open gl development of game who atleast is fluent in c++ because so am i and has good sdl skills , if he is new it's still ok i newbie too.Development will start after a week routine hours will be fixed
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
What are you aiming for?
A simple pinball game in opengl or sdl after a week when my semester ends
Whats the reason , i am getting few responses on this post :/
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I`m sure by now that u know not to double post but no hate :)

Cool I just wanted to know incase I could help but I`m already in another group, sry.
I don't understand where did i double post
I don't understand where did i double post

You didn't. But some of our younger members seem to have their own version of a double posting definition, which is: "Posts in the same thread twice without any post from another person intervening between said posts." That, of course, is bunk.

See item 11 in:
http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I have been warned from many websites about double posting, even though what I was saying was different.

It seems as though many other sites have the same definition of CaptainBlast and myself, so don't categorize us and say 'young people don't know what double posting is'.
Having seen your posts, and you having been banned from these forums once, I suspect the actual beef they had wasn't you posting multiple times in the same thread in succession, although that is naturally annoying when they are all no-content posts.

It seems as though many other sites have the same definition of CaptainBlast and myself, so don't categorize us and say 'young people don't know what double posting is'.

I said "some of our younger members." You didn't have any grasp of netiquette when you arrived here at all.
cire wrote:
Having seen your posts, and you having been banned from these forums once, I suspect the actual beef they had wasn't you posting multiple times in the same thread in succession, although that is naturally annoying when they are all no-content posts.
That wasn't at what I was getting at. I'm saying that different forums have different definitions of double posting. To many times on other forums have I seen other people get warned for posting 2 posts back to back (even if they have different content in them).

cire wrote:
I said "some of our younger members." You didn't have any grasp of netiquette when you arrived here at all.
I was 11. All I did in those days was play video games and call people 'noobs' on runescape. Even then, I tried to behave in an acceptable manner (which actually failed), but at least I tried.
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Lumpkin wrote:
I was 11. All I did in those days was play video games and call people 'noobs' on runescape.

I'm sorry I have been trying and doing quite good to stay out of these stupid debates that have been ruining this community but this just made me laugh.

Ohhh how they grow up fast! One day they are 12 and the next they are 13 ohhh where has the time went!!! ;p

But with that I will drop out of this thread ;p
Last edited on
Strange what the post was about and what's discussed in it , but still ok good information though i guess no double posting after this
No it's fine, I'm just trying to defend Captain. As long as both post have different content it's fine.
hey i would like to join
i am good in basic consol programming
never used sdl library but i am a good learn if you may guide me a bit i would be of good help
Ok sure check ur pm Abhishek , lets give it a try
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.