New years resolutions.

closed account (z05DSL3A)
New years resolutions.
1: Learn Python
2: (re)Learn Electronics
3: Build Robots
4: Become an Evil Genius and take over the World.
I love Python. It's a nice language. :-)

My only resolution is to lose a bit of weight. It's a bit cliché, I know, but I have a holiday to the US coming up in June that I could do with shedding a few pounds for (though, thankfully, it's not as much as last time I shed some weight).

I've also got a game idea I've been wanting to put into motion and I've been slowly building a small engine to run it on. Being a little more proactive here wouldn't go amiss.

My goal was to get out of the hellhole of a job I'm in right now, but I managed to sort that before Christmas. All of the above resolution will now be depending on how much spare time I have. :-)
Wow, my resolutions seem rather specific now:
1)Workout 5 times weekly
2) Learn and Code 2 Algorithms Weekly
3) Learn SAT/Latin 2h weekly
4) Read 20pg weekly
5) Do 3h of community service weekly
6) Write 200 words weekly
7) Attend Church 2.5 times monthly on average

I know it seems like a lot, but a week is a really long time and I am still in high school, so I am not that busy.
I've got a LOT of free time. As such I'm entitled to have as many New Year resolutions as I wish. And those resolutions at the moment are the following(may be subjected to alterations):

1. Learn Python
2. Learn Assembly
3. Finally finish a project
4. Learn Cryptography
5. Be a more active member of this forum
6. Learn a 3D Library upon the completion of the game I'm working on
7. Maintain the status of best student of my class (Although this might sound a bit narcissistic I think that it is always good to try to be the best and I'm in the 8th grade so my parents don't pressure me to be the best but motivate me to do so)
8. Complete all the previous New Year resolutions. =D
Last edited on
My only resolution (very hard to keep for me):
1. Not to waste my time with distractions and try to be more productive and task oriented.
Last edited on
1920 x 1080 ;)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.