Pizza to Model

Well, that was alri- Wait, CollegeHumor? Man, **** this!
closed account (j1CpDjzh)
That's just about as shocking as Birdemic: Shock and Terror, and if you've seen the movie, then you know what I mean... I might even dare to say it's about as shocking as Birdemic: The Resurrection.
Last edited on
&tiny screaming yak I saw that movie and cracked up the entire time at the horrible special fx and acting. On IMDB, it says that movie's budget was only $10,000.

Anyway, that video is proof that humans did not come from monkeys, but pizzas. Which means the Italians didn't make the pizza, but the pizza made the Italians.
Coincidence? I think NOT!!!
The Birdemic movies are my favorite. They're so bad they're funny. The second one was shocking - from the caveman scene to the boobs scene, it was a roller coaster. The first is my favorite though.

Humans are still pizza deep, deep down inside. I wouldn't be surprised if all life were pizza.
I haven't seen the second one yet, and sadly I think the first was removed from Netflix. Where is one supposed to find the second one? I doubt it is in the DVD bin at Walmart
Last edited on
I bought both of them on iTunes, but there are lots of sites where you can watch the movies. My friend watched it online somewhere, but I can't remember where? I'll have to ask for the link.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.