• Forum
  • Lounge
  • I want to get certified in programming..

I want to get certified in programming..

Hello friends, not good if this is the section indicated in forum.

I wonder if there is any website on exams or courses online give me certificates on my knowledge in Data Structures, Object Oriented Programming, which has to do with programming.

I'm right?

regards
@cronopio
There are certainly a bunch of online colleges that would give you a degree for fulfilling their curriculum. That would be worth more then any other form of certificate IMHO.
Oracle offers a Java certification (the test I took was pretty easy), but there is no similar C++ certification.
LB, you have the link to JAVA?

regards
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
LB, how long does it take and couldnt u just cheat?
Why would you want to cheat Captain Blast/like 10 other names? You would just be cheating yourself.
First of all the name thing. It will not be changed again. Thats a promise :)

And how do u even know I`m Blast?

Alright well I`m never gong to be taking this test anytime soon. Havnt touched much Java, but i`m just saying. Couldnt someone just cheat for the answers. I`m not saying I want to cheat I`m just saying couldnt someone cheat.
Because someone could cheat in a certification, that's exactly why they don't hold much ground for employers.

Also, we could tell you are Captain Blast due to a combination of your post count and "couldn't you" (or at least that was for me).
Last edited on
#stalkers

Messing, alright but is this course taken online or do u have to go to a place to take it. Just wondering, I have a lot to go before I start Java
When I took the certification test they made it very hard to cheat. You have to go in person, of course there is no online certification test - that would be ludicrous.
Last edited on
Oh alright. Is there an age limit?
Indirectly, yes - I think you need some form of ID like a Driver's License, but I don't really remember. All I know is that we waited a week for me to turn 18 so that it would be easier.
thank you all, lol, what a topic.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.