What PC to buy

Hey guys, i am looking for a pc to buy that will be primarily for gaming use and streaming live to twitch. I really don't know what I'm looking at or for so please give me a link or some info on what to get. Thanks!
Budget? Games you want to run?
Once you give us your budget and what tier of game you'd like to run, I'm going to recommend a list of parts rather than a pre-built PC.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
In the unlikely event that no one mentions a Mil. Spec. Asus motherboard in a potential build, I'm injecting this here.

About 6 years ago I bought an Asus Z77 Sabertooth motherboard to build my main development station. This station has been flooded three times at my old apartment, dropped hard enough during transport to trip the oh $%^#@! alarm, and has not been cleaned (apart from the water raining down upon it) since I built the monster.

Asus means what they say when they claim their products are built to military specifications. That motherboard was the most expensive part that went into the build, true...but it has outlasted virtually everything else (some components three times over) and is still as rock solid as the day I bought it.

Asus gets a permanent +1 from me.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.