Hordes of one-post accounts

I've been lurking on the forums for a while and some sections of the forums is just a cesspool of one-post accounts asking for homework solutions.

It is my opinion that we create a basic programming challenges (some what like a captcha) before they are allowed to post on windows , linux, general, lounge, and job forum. Only the beginner forum would not require this challenge.
I think the reddit spammer(s) are a bigger issue. People asking for homework help are at least on topic -- and some of them have legitimate questions so it wouldn't be fair to block all of them because of some bad apples.

Restricting them to the Beginners forums is an idea -- but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.
The reddit spammers? I know what reddit is, but can you explain what you mean by reddit spammers?
Recently, there have been a large number of accounts created to post spam, some of which are links to reddit. Most of it is deleted very quickly, however, so you might not notice depending on when you check the forums.
Oh , thanks for the clarification.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.