Where to Post Tutoring Offers?

Hi all,

I've been tutoring for over a year now, and lately, have been trying to tutor more than just C++. Specifically, I want to try helping people out in using the Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office products, etc...

Any idea where I can post something like this?

Thanks,
Joe
Last edited on
For sure! Besides craigslist posting at your local library, old-folks center, and other public places are great. If you get the opportunity to teach a continuing education computer class you can get quite a number of clients from there. Making friends with your local repair shop to swap services is also a good idea.

If you live by a university, talk to the computer science department, though they might want you to go through official channels.

There are many services online that do tutoring type things for a cut, two that come to mind immediately are wyzant.com and takelessons.com

You have tons of sources, just get out and socialize with people, if you treat it like a business you'll have success.
I would suggest not posting it in threads like: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/165793/ especially when you supply no additional value to the thread.
Thanks for the tips, guys. :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.