Make One Million Dollars in 90 Days

Since I believe most C++ programmers are the smartest people in the world. I have a challenge for you.

If you had to make $1,000,000 dollars in 90 days and if you failed you would be dead.

What would you do?
Last edited on
Since I believe most C++ programmers are the smartest people in the world.

Based on this statement, I believe you are an idiot.

If you had to make $1,000,000 dollars in 90 days and if you failed you would be dead.

And that mess of an attempt to convey an idea tends to reinforce the impression.
What C++ programmers are bad ass, they built everything.
Yeah your right I am a dumb ass, I shouldn't have made this post..my bad.

Im drunk

But still, I just need $1 dollar form a million people. Why i that so hard, just one buck for one million, when there are a billions of people in he world.

How can you get $1 dollar from a million people?

I know, make a website, "give me a dollar .com" basically a website bum. But the whole theme is you want a million bucks. So give me a dollar.

Its pretty slimy.

I bet people would send you a dollar just to see if it works.
Last edited on
I'd just go on with my life.
I'd probably write a bucket list and see how much of it I could do in 90 days.
Remember the Original Robo COP; "I buy that for a dollar" then he squishes cake on some hoe's tits.

Do you remember how awesome ROBO COP was when you were 12 in the 1980's and 20 years later you just laughed your ass off on how stupid it was. I mean ROBO COP has some of the best scenes in movie history. I am talking about the original 1980's ROBO COP. If we do have a space capsule for Aliens, then that movie should be in it.

Now I want to watch ROBOCOP the original and NEtflix don't have it. hmmm I wonder if my PS4 has it...Well if it does not...shit.

YES..PS4..has this bullshit..sweet.

Watching the Original ROBOCOP in HD is a little different; "Good business is where you find it".

This is weird, watching an old ass 1980's movie in HD, speeds the movie up, the quality is better but not consistent. Basically its fucked up, should a just went with old ass VHS quality.
Last edited on
ahahah I remember Robocop, it was awesome yes but it still a good movie
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.