Admin Activeness

Hey guys, this post actually has to do with the reporting lately. So I was wondering, how active IS Twicker on this website? I mean, look at all the recent reporting in the recent threads lately. Nowadays, nearly every post is getting reported consecutively, and people are getting hate messages in their PM boxes. I myself don't know how this website works, but just asking, if a situation like this comes up, what does the admin do to deal with it?
From conversations I've had with him and from site behavior I've observed, I believe he does maintenance (fixing things, manually revising reported posts, etc.) at least a few times a week. Perhaps he's just on holiday right now, or something.
I'm not certain what the issue is; reports don't effect the functionalities of literally anyone's account permanently if the user is doing what they're supposed to.
Thank you, I was just about to post on the lounge as I got a message with the subject "Hello, dear RealGiganitris" from "jajajaja2" (Who appears to have been banned before) with the body:

YOU SUCK

CREEP, YOU DEFLOWERED A CUNT

DROP DEAD
BABE, GO TO HELL CUNT HA HA HA

With the timestamp: Jun 29, 2016 at 12:51am
Yep. I got one of those, too.

You need to understand how boring it gets when you don't have a job, or money, or friends, or love in your life.
Ikr, some people just don't understand
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
What is so hard to understand that some people are sphincters?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.