• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Trash Gamers looking for clanmates in CO

Trash Gamers looking for clanmates in COC

Hi everyone if you can and if you want plz join my clan Trash Gamers it is a new clan and I want more people for war. Free elder if you join. Rules are in the clan description. I would really thx you for joining my clan plz. Thank you all.

Thedudeplaysmc3(leader)
Trash Gamers members.
reply if you are interested.

thx again.
No one is interested?
@WheatFieldOnFire:
I don't think that there would be many people on this site who would play Clash Of Clans.
I honestly didn't even know what COC was. Still don't really care to play though. More of a PC gamer myself if I were to slap a label on me.
...thats ok. I like PC games too (Minecraft). LOL if your friends play just tell them there is this clan they can join thx:)
I used to play COC then I quit realizing it was a waste of time and there are better things to do like learning programming languages.

BTW: I quit at mid TH8.

P.S. I wonder what programming languages COC was made in.
Last edited on
http://www.pocketgamer.biz/feature/45814/chart-rush-making-of-clash-of-clans/

All client code is written in Objective-C and C++, and server code in Java. The game's graphics are produced using 3ds Max, Photoshop and Flash. Note that I'm using the present tense. Clash of Clans' development is far from over, so expect some really cool updates in the future!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.