Code for Me

This isn't an Homework, i just need a volunteer to code for me simply using C++. I highly appreciate on a user who can answer this. Please post the codes via comment section or send the CPP file on my email ronjiee@yahoo.com

1. Create a class named Robot

with the following member data :
 - string name
 - int bullets
 - int magazine
 - int magazineLimit

the class should have the following

- default constructor :
 name : "Robocop"
 bullets : 200
 magazine : 20
 magazineLimit : 20

- overrriden constructor (string n, int b, int m, int ml)
 - shoot : minus 1 bullet and notifies the user to reload if there are no bullets in the magazine
 - reload :
 fills the magazine with the number of bullets needed to fill it
 example :
 magazine has 14, it reloads 6 bullets to fill the magazine
 if your you only have 3 bullets left then it reloads only 3 bullets in the magazine
 reloaded bullets are subtracted to the bullets member data
 - show details
 outputs the
 name
 number of bullets left
 magazine / magazineLimit
 of the robot.
You posted this three times in three different sections of the forum. That doesn't increase the chance someone will help you.

This is actually almost definitely homework. That, or a basic test of your programming ability. You yourself admitted in another post that you're currently in Web Development (side note, you're dealing with C++ in Web Development? Interesting) and planning to switch to Business.

As someone in another thread said, this isn't particularly hard to do. Copying C++ examples from the web and editing them a little would be enough to solve this. I strongly encourage you to actually try before panhandling for a solution.

Best of luck in Business.

-Albatross
Once "Robocop" learns how you've been dragging your feet, I suspect he might put one of those bullets in you. Fo'sheezy.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Not just dragging his feet, cire, he's expecting someone to do his full assignment for free.

All the time wasted begging could have been used writing code.
Last edited on
Sorry lads, i managed to finish this Program. And it isn't an Assignment @FurryGuy. :) And no time was wasted
And i apologize for spreading this "simple" program. Thanks for the lessons🙂
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.