Programming Discord

For anyone who is interested in a discord that is open to many languages outside of C++, but still including c++, this is the place to go.

We're new, and trying to get new members who are interested in learning or teaching programming. I hope that you all stop by and at least say hi!

https://discord.gg/tjeNHjV
Last edited on
Hi, I've just checked out your Discord chat and it's a nice little setup you've got.

I'm a member of a tight-knit programming group that has been around on Skype since 2013, which currently stands at 38 members (we have fluctuated a little in numbers over the past 4 years).
We're currently in the middle of moving everyone over to Discord. I was looking to advertise for more members and found this post, perhaps a merge could benefit both existing groups?

Out of courtesy I won't advertise our Discord server here, but please message me if you're interested.
For the benefit of any readers.
This Programming Discord server and the Code-Benders Skype community have successfully merged together.

The Discord link above is still correct, and I would like to add my welcome to any new members.
Thanks!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.