Problems with logic mathematic.

Hello. I did a homework about logic, I got a paragraph and I solved it by "reduction to the absurd" "logic argumentation" "invalidity" etc. But actually I'm getting problems with that class, I mean, I am not really secure about what I'm doing even though I study as much as I can it's still being "the stone inside my shoe".

So, what I'm looking for is a Spanish speaker (Because my homework is written in that language) who were so kind to read my homework (It's short) and tell me if I did something wrong. Obviously I don't want you to do my homework, I did it by myself, I only want to be fixed by somebody else before my teacher does it.

Thanks in advance, if you want to help me, tell me and I'll send you the .doc file.
Last edited on
Spanish
Ha! I knew it as soon as I saw "reduction to the absurd" instead of "reductio ad absurdum". I bet they told you QED means "queda entonces demostrado" rather than "quod erat demonstrandum".
Sure, I'll take a look at it, but send it as PDF, plain text, or HTML to my e-mail box (see my profile for the address).
I sent you the .pdf file.

Have a nice day :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.