spoon licker...

Pages: 12
...why do you even keep coming back here? New Year's resolution?

http://cplusplus.com/forum/general/58566/#msg315793 [/troll-feed]

-Albatross
Last edited on
This account has limited functionality.
This was likely due to the user being reported by not following some specific rules for a service in this website.
If you believe this to be an error, please use our contact form

Everything's under control.
I'm pretty sure he can still PM, though. He PMed me...

-Albatross
What is the difference between "Spoon Licker" and "spoon licker"? They seem to be different accounts...
I'm pretty sure it's the same person. Though, funny, none of the posts I can see by him so far seem to be that bad...

-Albatross
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
Though, funny, none of the posts I can see by him so far seem to be that bad...

That is because they where deleted.
I was hoping that wasn't the case. Then again, of course he'd have to be reported twice to have limited functionality, and reports delete the posts of new users...

-Albatross
?? what is the scope with Spoonlicker?
He's a hardcore troll who has been gracing the internet for years using many different names.
His favourite way is to introduce himself as a seemingly legit new member of a community (asking questions a beginner would, trying to help others) and then infuriate people more and more by acting as if he doesn't understand, criticizing legit answers by others, adamantly defending a nonsensical viewpoint, and various other tactics.
So, fun stuff, basically - at least if you're an observer.
Ya know what they say, "trolling is a art" and he really seems to have mastered his particular style.
Oh look, another troll-retarded thread in the Lounge.
I think he's a robot.
@ Catfish: You really have to see this character at work to appreciate what were talking about. As annoying as they are you have to give credit where credit is due, spoon licker has a unique ability to get this entire board fired up and not contributing to legitimate questions. As xander337 pointed out trolling is indeed an art, and spoon licker has studied and mastered it.

@ Alby: I'm surprized that you would start this kind of a thread, especially since it's been postulated before that spoon licker is a regular contributor to this site since they know right how to get under the skin of certain members. And there is that other claim that spoon licker makes not that it really means anything. I'm kind of curious to see the PM "he" sent you, do you mind sharing it with the class?
Last edited on
Okay, then. Bear in mind that this PM is not appropriate for immature audiences. Or... mature ones, for that matter. (Sometimes I wish that we had spoiler tags on this forum.)

He wrote:
i need help with programming can you help?

I masturbate by rubbing my c*** to taylor lautner and i like big sexy d***s.

no lie. also help plzzz?

My response was (the PM's subject was "hey bro"):
Uh-uh. We've been over this before. Firstly, I'm not a "bro", and second, I'm not going to help you unless you post your questions in public.

Why do you even keep trying? :/

-Albatross

When I made this thread, I was honestly hoping for a response from him, naive me. At the end of the day, he is a human (probably a tween, though I generally hate age discrimination), and I can't help but wonder how hard it'd be to get him to wisen up.

I wonder if there's an equivalent of helios's Greasemonkey script for Chromium.

-Albatross
Last edited on
Just ignore him.
So, spoon likker... Care to elaborate?
Whoa ninja
SpoonLicker is Some chick seeking revenge on those who have wronged her... Hell hath no furry.
Also there's about a 67.5% chance that you are "her". But this is just based on the time you signed up and your name. If not then please accept my deepest apologies.
It's very sad that someone takes the time to register this many accounts to spout nonsense. It's nice that it only takes a single click to clean up his spam and restrict his access.
Pages: 12