Last Edited by Admin?

Just a simple question about Admin: when it says, "Last edited by Admin, blablabla" on the bottom right corner of someone's post, does that mean the Admin has physically changed the content within the post? (Or something else?)
closed account (zb0S216C)
It means the post's owner has changed it, not because the admin changed it. If a post is considered offensive, spamming, trolling, or whatever, it gets reported and removed, but until the post is removed, it remains the same.

Wazzak
Er, really? My edits never say "edited by Admin".
Why does it not mean what it says?
Here's a post.

And now it's edited!

No admin :(
Last edited on
Well, I just saw here:

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/3506/

This: Last edited on Aug 13, 2008 at 4:44am by admin shows up on the bottom right corner of the 6th post, even though Admin didn't post it.
Well, admin had a post right after that. And helios seemed pretty angry (I've never seen him mad before), so maybe he said some things admin deemed inappropriate

Oh, it was from like 4 years ago lol
Last edited on
Hmm okay.
It is self-explanatory. He most likely didn't censor himself and admin went in and replaced vulgar words with ******. Edited by admin just means the admin felt the reply was severe enough to warrant him going in and changing it. Every forum out there gives the admin that ability.
I think this thread is overkill now. Can we drop it?
This thread is like indirect necromancy.
I think this thread is overkill now. Can we drop it?

As Obama would put it, Yes We Can!
I agree.

~Solved~
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.