My new Batch site! (Improved for visit)

Pages: 12
Why would you wish yourself 28 years closer to death? Not to mention that you would skip past the most fun years...
I guess I just eat up things from old fashioned computers. I think I was born in the wrong generation, I wish I was 40 and not 12.

I don't know much about the right/wrong generation... however I didn't like that style/look even back then...

Now I wouldn't wish to be 12 again, nor would I wish to be 40 (closer to death, as some would say). I'm 30, in good health, good income, and happy marriage. So I would like to stay at that :p
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
What I wouldn't give to be a kid again with no responsibilities other then school (Ohh and I could actually get good grades instead of what I did), no bills to play, can sit around and play video games all day with no girlfriend yelling at you to get off your ass or to take her out somewhere. Ahh the good old days. I'm only 23 and I already wish I was young again so don't be in a hurry the days go fast enough as it is.

Also the website wasn't really bad but it wasn't good. From the looks of it, it is just a standard wordpress template that comes with every free blog site.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Meh, I slack off in school and I have a 98 average... Its really not a resposibility
Last edited on by Fredbill30
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Your not even in highschool yet don't get to cocky ;p
closed account (N36fSL3A)
;)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12