• Forum
  • Lounge
  • to all whom i got into an arguement with

to all whom i got into an arguement with today

closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
the only one who i can think off the top of my head is zereo. so anyways i want to apologize. while im not admitting to be completely wrong, i get a little heated when backed into a corner. except for the thread about strings. im write about the strings. im going to get to that in a little bit. also, if i go missing, im pretty sure green leaf had something to do with it
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I don't think there is anything to apologize for, and personally I don't think it was a argument more like a debate of sorts.

And no your are not right about strings, strings are far less error prone then c style strings and not to mention they have more functionality and you can do far more with them with much less effort.

If anyone is wondering about what debate on strings he is talking about you can check it out here. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/95354/

Just had to add that in there ;p

Anyways don't sweat it DTS you didn't do anything wrong or get into a argument and piss people off so there is no need to apologize. People debate things all the time on this forum since everyone has their own opinion on things.
Last edited on
Yeah there's hardcore debaters here, it will help you develop high standards when asking questions i guess
Life is full of debates. I was going to say; it is part of a programmers life to debate, however, the more I think about it, Every field has major debates.

Although generally speaking. Debates are best done out of experience, facts and/or some sort credibility. Otherwise, it is best to learn from ones more experience then you. (hence the saying; learn from your elders)

In one of those threads which included such debate, it was somewhat about, what would be best for a software business model. I’ll admit I never owned a software company, However I did own and operate a different type of business which was in the service industry. I can tell you from experience; there’s cost of licenses, registrations, permits, insurances, office space, office equipment/furniture, staff, advertising, specialized equipment, and so forth, you really start a balancing act when it comes to where the money goes. And you definitely have to make sacrifices. I did this for almost 2 years and closed it down & sold the customer list as I was sick of working 7 days a week into a career I actually hated.

I will accept that apology as it did get on my nerve to be told by someone that has no experience in something, that they somehow know better.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.