Earphones

Hi,
I'd been struggling a while to chose a good earphones with great bass effects and finally came here. please suggest good earphones under price range of below 1000 rupees.
Thanks in advance
So for $20? I don't know. I don't think I've ever found good head phones that cheap.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
At that price you will just find cheap ones most likely. Also what type of earphones? The little earbud ones? Gaming headphones with a mic? Normal headphones? Wireless or not?
headphones, better sound for less money, more comfortable, lesslikley to get ear infection, nice when its cold too
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I most often buy Sennheiser.
I saw some good headfones in westfeild mall shepherds bush, they are kahki green, nice crystal sound, and an output so my girlfreind could plug her headfones into mine if we wanted to watch a film on my laptop on a train
the Ear buds kind of earphones, right now I dont wanna go for headphones. Please suggest me some good earphones at that range
try this top ten http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/the-10-best-earphones-8157369.html

The i is a cool newspaper, these are the best things in those price ranges
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.