Edit makefile to crosscompile library Linux->Windows

I found a couple of projects, complete with source code and makefile, that I want to include into my own private project. The makefiles are already set up to create object files and binaries, but I want to edit the makefiles to make static libraries instead.

I'm working on my project in Windows, as I couldn't get it to compile under Linux, but the opposite happened when trying to compile the two projects I found, meaning I was only able to compile them under Linux. Thus I have to crosscompile a Windows .lib file using Linux. So what exactly do I need to write in the makefile in Linux to make a .lib file for use in Windows? I haven't decided on a crosscompiler yet because I'll just go with whatever actually compiles, but I'll probably start off trying MinGW.
Hi,

could you share the link of the projects you are talking about? Is there any documentation?

Also

I'm working on my project in Windows, as I couldn't get it to compile under Linux, but the opposite happened when trying to compile the two projects I found, meaning I was only able to compile them under Linux.

I couldn't quite get what you are trying to say here... Sorry, but could you explain?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.