Imporiting C++ Projects in Eclipse in Ubuntu Operating System

Hi

I have a library that i have linked this library to my own project through eclipse. Since I want to debug whole code i want to be able to debug the source code of that library also. I know that in java there is a simple way to attach the code to the library but in C++ projects that i m working with it, there is not this option.

I downloaded the source code of that library and i could manage to make it through command line. But when I try to import that source code I get a lot of errors that they are so weird. I also tried to create a new project and try to bound it with the source code that i have but the situation is the same.

So my question is how i can debug the code of a library in C++ by eclipse or if it is impossible and i have to compile the whole code, how I can import a source code which is completely correct and in make phase it has not any problem to a project in eclipse.

if it is there any idea about it please let me know.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
pardis
Your first problem is comparing C++ to Java. Java is a platform-independent language that is never compiled to native machine code, only an intermediate.

To do what you want to do. Requires you to move the code into your project and reference it as code, not as a separate library.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.