UNIX/Linux Programming - January 2020

by HJ3475
Bit management with bool

Hi! I have written this code, but I'm not sure that it's right because my program cannot compile, I don't know why. If someone could prove it and tell me if it ...
[2 replies] Last: @HJ33475, do NOT edit your post and remove your code. That is rude an... (by George P)
race conditions in libcurl under valgrind

Hello everyone! I am executing the following libcurl example under valgrind(helgrind) https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/multithread.html And I am getting ...
[1 reply] : these kinds of tools are known for false alarms, which can be mitigate... (by jonnin)
Mutual lock Problem

Hi guys.I am working on a problem where I have 3 processes and they communicate with shared memory.I am also using semaphores for mutual exclusion.First process...
[5 replies] Last: @coder777 Thank you very much for the explanation! (by Zivojin)
Creating a CLI shell

Hi, has anyone ever created their own command line shell using a C language? I was reading the syllabus and it's going to be one of the upcoming projects. I was...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah it really is. I was expecting way more difficulty. (by jjordan33)
rotating vector c++

I have 3 vectors right now i have determined which vector is at conterclockwise direction by using cross product of vector u*v and u*w. Lets say i found that ve...
[1 reply] : > rotate this vector till it don't concide with the vector w I don't u... (by ne555)
How to program in Android in C++ using Code locks from Windows

Hello. Some time ago I have programmed a símple app as a Linux app using busybox tools and a Compiler from botbrew. It works fine. But it uses the resources of...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. I will try it. I need to learn that there are some Microsoft f... (by enriquemesa8080)
  Archived months: [dec2019] [feb2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.