Looking for an HTML5 chatroom for my website

I am looking for an HTML5 chatroom for my website that is mobile friendly.
I could find only RumbleTalk and chatwind but both have no 3rd party users integration, any suggestions?
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
This is a C++ forum, not an HTML forum.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
This is a C++ forum, not an HTML forum.

really are you sure? that probably explains why the code i see on here wasnt working in my browser
@DTSCode I was just pointing out that since the OP was asking an HTML question. Or does that have to do with C++? Sorry if it does. It just didn't look like it to me.
@retsgorf27 I'm pretty sure DTSCode was just making fun of you - either he was talking about trying to run C++ code in his browser without success, or literally speaking about THIS forum... y'know, the forum that's coded in HTML.

No, it's not a C++ related question, and it certainly shouldn't go under "Windows Programming."
I knew he was joking.
Or does that have to do with C++? Sorry if it does. It just didn't look like it to me.

Right..
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
i was just making a joke. it wasnt against you resto. the op shouldnt put an html forum question in a c++ windows section. as to my joke, i was saying that i was taking like say a basic c hello world program and trying to execute it in the browser
Yeah, I understood that.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.