How to IP-Forwarding for Man In the Middle Attack

Hello.

I`m working on a project about Man In The Middle Attack by ARP poisoning method.

In this project I need to work like as a router. For example suppose In My Lan there is two other device (a modem & a laptop). I says to laptop that I`m the modem to fraud it. whenever the laptop wants to send a packet to outside of the LAN, sends the packet to me! All thing I need is I want to send the received packet to the modem & sends the response to victim laptop.

How can I do it programmatically?
Do you Have any idea or solution in C++ code?
I don`t know how to ip forwarding in C++ code!

Thanks a lot. Ya Ali.
Thanks but nothing to IP-FORWRDING!
Alright, I have no clue whether this is for educational purposes or not so I will point you in the right direction not write it for you. Typically systems use plug and play to communicate with the router to oen a public port. Chances are your system has the libraries for UPnP or NAT-PMP, but I would still recommend these libraries http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/index.htm. Its pretty annoying to get working you will need to try both IPv4 and v6.

-My old professor gave the best advice I ever heard in programming. If you don't know where to start, start a different project.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.