Visual Studio 2013 Community uninstall

So I downloaded visual studio 2013 community and thought I'd try it out and I didn't really like it so I went to uninstall. I uninstalled the main program and thought everything was all good but when I looked nothing was uninstalled. So I re-downloaded it and tried to repair then uninstall and got the same issue. So then I tried uninstalling each application 1 by 1. That didn't do it. I go to the microsoft visual studio website and tried to ask for support and it was $500. I AM NOT paying that. What should I do?
closed account (13bSLyTq)
Hi,

I would normally pass an complain to Microsoft as this is should not be happening because as a high-tier corporation such issues like:

-Downloading
-Uninstalling
-Updating

Should be having no problems and must be extremely easy to do. On this basis I strongly recommend you to sign up for MSDN (Free Of Cost), then to post few threads pertaining to this issue and see if anything helpful pops up.

Generally MSDN will have top-quality users who are proficient with VS and will most willingly take time to help and should clear your problem in no-time at all but if this fails.

I would personally recommend you to E-Mail them about this issue and ask for this to be fixed and if they request you for money you should tell them exactly what you have been doing such as "pressing on uninstall button, yet it does not uninstall" and most likely they should fix this for you for free of cost because from what I have read above in the thread it seems as the problem lies in their software (in shape of an bug) than your confusion or something, but if all else fails I would use the Telephone and ring them up and discuss this situation as normally using Telephone tends to be reserved for more important requests and questions so you are more likely to get an more clear and better response from Microsoft.

If this fails I would simply re-install my OS and save the more important documents prior then upload them back up this should be reserved for the final option.

I hope this helped,
OrionMaster
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.