Win 32 Console Client SOAP c++

closed account (2T79LyTq)
Initially, have anyone ever tried the gsoap library for c++?

Right now, i want to use that library to develop client side app program using MINGW dev studio IDE(Min GW compiler) actually just a simple win 32 console app, but i searched on the documentation site(http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soapdoc2.html#tth_sEc1.2) the sample using g++ compiler, could it be the same ?

If anyone have a good article/tutorial link for making the simple SOAP program using this library, thank you very much.(article/tutorial on Windows VC++/MinGW IDE will be good).

regards !!!
OP said:
... could it be the same ?

Yes, mingw is the Windows implementation of GCC. The two compilers like 95% compatible in my experience.
closed account (2T79LyTq)
Alright, then the implementation would be same..am i right?
Because i need the full simple working example for this SOAP implementation in C++, and i still trying the best one till now.

Good code sample if u don't mind. :D

btw thanks.

Yes, the implementation would be the same. The biggest differences would be in the directory structure of your include and link paths. The terms 'good' and 'simple' can often times be exclusive of one and other when it comes to networking protocols and C\C++. SOAP is on my "To-Do" list so to speak, but so far I haven't gotten around to studying that particular one yet.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.