Application not work in Visita

We have a software compiled by Microsoft Visual C++2005, it works in XP but when we try to run this from a Visita OS it fails and got mdmp file said "one dll has triggered a breakpoint" I don't think code have some problem just think it may have some OS setting issue, but don't know which setting should be changed.

Any inputs welcome!

Thank you in advance
As much as I see this as an opportunity to test my psychic skills, I would very much prefer to see some code or, at the very least, the complete error message.
Thanks helios:

here is information:
When running our software from a Visita I got mdmp file

Clicking the file to load it into Visual C++ 2005 and running there from output window see last fews lines below:

'WER1758.tmp.mdmp': Loaded '*C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll', No matching binary found.
'WER1758.tmp.mdmp': Loaded '*C:\Windows\System32\winspool.drv', No matching binary found.
'WER1758.tmp.mdmp': Loaded '*C:\Windows\System32\shunimpl.dll', No matching binary found.
'WER1758.tmp.mdmp': Loaded '*C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_43efccf17831d131\mfc80ENU.dll', No matching binary found.
WER1758.tmp.mdmp has triggered a breakpoint

After running the software getting Microsoft Windows said "xxx has stopped working" windows is checking for a solution to the problem and another message box pop up after this said " Do you want to send more information about the problem something something" and on left-bottom portion has one button called view details with click on it can get mdmp file.

in XP OS there is no any problem for running the software.

Thanks
Last edited on
It's pretty clear that this app needs some DLLs that Vista lacks. While it's usually not a good idea, you could try copying those files from the XP installation to the Vista installation.
Thank helios
I'll give a shot.
I believe you need to download and install the latest MS Visual Studio redistributables.
I agree.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.