Play SWF without flash player installed

Is it possible to play flash without flash-player installed? I heard that SWF file and flash player itself may be included into one EXE file.
You don't need to have flash player installed but you do need the exe file for it. I don't think its possible to have an swf file in an exe file. You could create a batch file to launch flash and load your flash file and convert that into an executable, but it would be 3 files: swf, exe, and another exe.
closed account (43RGz8AR)
Theoretically yes you can play flash without flash-player but it would very much pointless because you would need to build an executable that could understand flash files almost 100%. In doing so you basically just rebuilt flash.

Flash Professional (adobe's flash application builder) does make executables that are a flash-player sub along with the real flash file. One file that's an *.exe (the player part/sub) and then the .swf or .flv at the end of the executable sub in the same file.
Last edited on
Friend advised me to use Flajector ( http://flajector.com/ ). Is it good?
Last edited on
I don't know, but to what programmer47 said: No, that is false. You can have a SWF file within an exe no problem, after all executable data is just data like any other. Though of course you'd have to put the SWF into a part of the exe that won't be executed. The rest of the exe would be a flash player of some sorts that gets the offset to the SWF content in your exe.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.